We’ve had a big February. Thanks to our growing number of visitors we have increased our traffic by 290% in one month. Boom.
Thanks for your support. Don’t forget you can register for daily updates here.
What interested you most in the world of Longevity last month? Here’s your top 10:
- Proving the Longevity potential of NAD+
- 114 year-old cells converted to pluripotent stem cells
- New imaging technique progresses organ growth
- Anti-aging drugs in MIT’s 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2020
- LSD = Longevity (and) stalled dementia?
- FDA-approved drug slows cellular aging
- Pathway to Longevity: get rid of zombie cells
- Hormone producing organoids to halt age-related disease
- Fishing for regenerative therapies
- Rejuvant shows positive early results in humans
Oh, and if you have interesting news or insights to share with the Longevity.Technology team you can submit here. Thanks!